You want to eat healthy, but it’s just so overwhelming.
Maybe you’ve tried different diets and meal plans, but they just didn’t stick.
When diets don't work
If you're anything like me, diets don't work. They focus on what not to do. Don't eat this. Don't eat that.
Focusing on what not to eat doesn't work for me. What about you?
What if I told you that you could eat healthier by making one small change a day? And! Instead of focusing on what you can’t eat, you’ll focus on what you can.
I call it cleanish. It’s clean eating. Sort of.
The positive way
Instead of overhauling your life to eat clean 100% of the time, let’s ease into things. Eat everything you normally do - but with one small change a day.
Pick one thing. Anything! And upgrade it. That’s right. Don’t give up your favorite foods...upgrade them! I’ll show you how.
One step at a time.
Clean eating 100% can feel like an impossible dream. But how do you make a long trip? One step at a time.
Not Martha Stewart.
Martha Stewart can bake bread from scratch and grow her own vegetables. You have a busy life. A hectic job. Long commute. Distracting kids. You may feel lucky to eat at all some days. With this challenge, I’ll help you make healthy food choices one day at a time.
Your own cheer squad.
Join the challenge and get exclusive access to a secret Facebook group with others doing the challenge at the same time. Including me! We’ll cheer each other on and share even more ideas for successfully completing the challenge.
You’ll also get tips and tricks delivered to your inbox daily with ideas for the challenge, including eating upgrades and easy recipes.
Who Is This For?
- Anyone interested in eating healthier.
- Maybe those who have tried diets but find them too restrictive.
- Anyone tired of being told what not to eat.
- Those who want to focus on the positive side of food.
- If you eat really clean but not 100% - there's always room improvement, right?
Who Is This Not For?
- Diet Lovers, the changes introduced by this challenge will be gradual and slow. If you're looking to make drastic changes, you will be disappointed with how we'll be easing into things.
- If you're looking for a detailed nutrition/meal plan to overhaul your eating, please reach out to a qualified professional.
- If you already eat 100% clean, I applaud you and hope to join your ranks one day.